When planning your campaign:
Which DOOH products to choose and why:
DOOH product cards
Get inspired by our campaigns:
Preparing materials for your campaign:
Useful OOH campaign planning tool:
Outdoor Impact CAFAS
Recommendations for your perfect OOH campaign:
- You only have a few seconds to catch the attention of people passing by. Therefore, it is important that the message is simple and clear and that the sender is well presented.
- Photo and / or graphic elements are as important as words. Make sure that these items clarify the message and create a comprehensive impression.
- Use clear fonts. The text must be large and clear enough to be perceived at a distance.
- Be brief and clear in the message. The most effective outdoor campaigns are the easiest to experience. Keep the text short and accurate. Present a clear message without ambiguity.
- Think about the colors! Some color combinations can reduce readability. Color usage should be customised according to your message.
- Less is more. Make it as easy as possible for the audience to understand the message. Focus on key visual elements.
- Combine media. Use integrated communication on multiple media platforms for increased campaign performance. Tips: The whole message should fit on a box of matches!
Outdoor media planning tool
Outdoor Impact Baltics is the audience research for the out-of-home media in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania that provides audience estimates for outdoor advertising in the cities of Riga, Tallin and Vilnius. Outdoor Impact quantifies how many people see a campaign and how often they do so.
All media agencies and customers are offered CAFAS (Cover And Frequency Analysis System) software free of charge, with regular updates provided several times a year.
Please contact us for more information.